Tyler N. Dihle Associate
About Tyler N. Dihle
Attorney Tyler Nelson Dihle is a personal injury attorney with experience in cases of car accidents, workers’ compensation, medical malpractice, and wrongful death.
Attorney Dihle earned his Juris Doctor degree from Southern Illinois University, Carbondale in 2009. In 2006, he earned his Bachelor of Arts from Monmouth College. He has practiced law for 10 years and is licensed to practice law in Illinois and in Missouri.
- “Ethical Considerations” (2019) — Advanced Workers’ Compensation Seminar
- “Strategies for Settling Workers’ Compensation Cases” (2018) — Workers’ Compensation: Critical Essentials from Both Sides of the Aisle
- “Using Technology to Improve Your Law Practice” (2018) — Shotgun Seminar
- “Office Technology Panel” (2018) — Annual Convention
- “Voir Dire” (2017) — Shotgun Seminar
Monmouth College 2006
Southern Illinois University Carbondale